Tuesday, May 15, 2012

INFINITE releases "The Chaser" MV and more photos!


        INFINITE has finally released the music video for their title track, "The Chaser." Check out the official music video and the "making-of" video below. I also threw in some photographs from their 3rd mini-album, "INFINITIZE." As for their official stage comeback, it will be May 17th on M! Countdown.

 "The Chaser" MV (Eng Sub)

"The Chaser" MV (Dance Version)

"The Chaser" Behind the scenes of the MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZbQG_GMUM

BTS of "Infinitize" photoshoot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=socGMBt4tDI

Infinite Marie Claire Photoshoot (all members)

I really enjoyed the song when I first heard it, but paired with the music video and choreography, it just heightened the experience. My favorite part of the choreography is when all but one slump to their knees- the expression is priceless and it's always hot to see a guy overpowered by (manly) emotions. Another memorable sight is when the members were all turn away, bend their knees and perform the hand-sliding motion behind their thighs. As for scenes from the MV, I especially liked when Sunggyu walked away from the sizzling (grounded) car and when Dongwoo rode through on his motorbike and took out the lights. Infinite is so powerful with their expressions. I could do without Hoya running out of the triangular room like a cute dork at 3:07, and seeing L look so miserable in that revolving car, but I'm captivated regardless. To see the burning look in their eyes- you know they're determined to "Infinitize" you with their smoldering gaze. I find MV's most effective when you find yourself pressing "replay", and since I'm not ready to stop quite yet, I'm thinking the production company did an awesome job.

 Infinite "The Mission" Showcase Part 1

Infinite "The Mission" Showcase Part 2

Infinite "The Mission" Showcase Part 3

Infinite "The Mission" Showcase Part 4

Infinite "The Mission" Showcase Part 5

I also stayed up to see their final live "Mission" showcase performance in Seoul at 8pm KST, and though there was a huge lack of cameras and zooming capabilities, it was quite good. During the interview, Hoya was asked about future activities, and he responded, "I will be trying my hand at acting this year. I have been confirmed for a new project that will be broadcast through tvN in the near future. It's a role that requires me to use dialect, so I am currently practicing." The requirement of a dialect (my guess, from Busan) may also explain one of the reasons why Eunji from A-Pink was casted in the same drama. TvN's situational comedy is called "Respond 1997," which takes place in the 1990's entertainment industry.

Follow the link below to Infinite's official webpage to see more original photos from their "Infinitize" album:
http://www.ifnt7.com/gallery.wol?idx=23



Maknae, Sungjong

Face of Infinite, Vocalist, L/Myungsoo

Vocalist, Sungyeol

Main vocalist, Woohyun

Rapper, Dongwoo



Dancing machine, rapper, Hoya

Leader, main vocalist, Sunggyu



















No comments:

Post a Comment